9 movie Reviews with Responses

Newgrounds2030 Newgrounds2030

wtf?

I think this submission deserves a higher score

OrganizedApeShape responds:

I think so to. :3

License to Combo 2 License to Combo 2

great animation

great animation nhazul. i like the combos and effects..

oh btw the fan wasnt spinning in the part where they were running against the wind.

Nhazul responds:

Thanks! I appreciate it, oh it does spin, must've been a flash glitch. 0_o The video is poorly optimized.

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

wow very nice

the effects, the animation and the background was veryastounding though sometimes the animation gets a little wobbly when you redrew it frame by frame. but still.. i like the effort you put in this and the story seems very interesting. i cant wait to see the movie.

goodluck and cheers

danomano65 responds:

This is a teaser trailer for a graphic novel I'm developing but it has the potential of being a longer animated film!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

This is what we need..

animations like this are what keeps on inspiring fellow animators like us to continue or finish an animation.. well i for one am inspired in this animation to finish my own animation.

well done.

Miccool responds:

yo man, haven't seen you in years

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

hehe

thats a nice and funny flash made me laugh hehe^^, id love to see more flash from you

5/5 and 9/10 because one of your joke was unoriginal the toyota mitsubishi something, coz i believe its from scary movie 3?

anyways its still funny and enjoyable ^^

doctormario responds:

It's true, but the thundercats spell is all mine. :3

Thanks for watching and voting.

short lmao. short lmao.

hmm

ok first of all it was too short, you should have made it a little longer, also the fps was high, so you should have at made his moves smooth or lowered the fps because it's like in fast forward, anyways the humour was ok, not everybody might laugh but im sure a few will, because it's a cliche already, you should get new jokes to improve your humor or think of new jokes, and the reaction in the face of the guy should change when he hit the wall, also the blood needs a little work.

if you practice some more im sure youll get it someday

2/5, 4/10.

-java

andreass responds:

yea it was kinda short and all...

Indestructible Collab 1 Indestructible Collab 1

it was kewl

loved the animations specialy stone's entry. some bg needs improvement.. the rest are fine and kewl..

TeamXHawk responds:

Thanks man!

Me and my Imaginations Me and my Imaginations

it was good

the animation was fine and all, but you should have just finished the song.

5/10 because it was short.

d8b responds:

:/ Sorry about the shortness.

Twilight Surface Twilight Surface

hey kitsune ^^

this is totally different from your works from spp, i acctually liked the style, and the animation kinda reminds me of avatar.. anyways it's still great and i love it.

MarcK responds:

It can be related to avatar, but that's not what I was going for.

Thanks, Java. See you on spp.

Yay a 10. :P