Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Love it!

very funny and relate-able :)

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

awesome

i really like the animation and the idea of epic mealtime. this is nice. keep it up!

personally id like it more if there was the bacon strip part.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

wow this is great

i already voted 5 and 10 even if i havent watched it yet :D

keep up the great work zeurel!

-javarush214

Micmadness Micmadness

dang son

really awesome animation man. youve put a lot of effort in this. good job :D

Newgrounds2030 Newgrounds2030

wtf?

I think this submission deserves a higher score

OrganizedApeShape responds:

I think so to. :3

License to Combo 2 License to Combo 2

great animation

great animation nhazul. i like the combos and effects..

oh btw the fan wasnt spinning in the part where they were running against the wind.

Nhazul responds:

Thanks! I appreciate it, oh it does spin, must've been a flash glitch. 0_o The video is poorly optimized.

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

wow very nice

the effects, the animation and the background was veryastounding though sometimes the animation gets a little wobbly when you redrew it frame by frame. but still.. i like the effort you put in this and the story seems very interesting. i cant wait to see the movie.

goodluck and cheers

danomano65 responds:

This is a teaser trailer for a graphic novel I'm developing but it has the potential of being a longer animated film!

Babies Babies

I want this on my IPOD !!!!

this is really awesome man. a really catchy song + a great animation. equals epic music vid. keep it up

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

this is really cool

the concept is very unique its very creative. i mean its the same concept of animation, giving life to simple drawings.

one thing i didnt like.. yes i didnt like something in this work.. is that it was short.. if you could have made it a little longer and the action scene more dynamic and not just single drawn. this would be a lot better..

anyways i love the story as it is.. im just suggesting things that for me might help you make this anim better :)

random fight scene random fight scene

too bad..

too bad its unfinished. and i cant believe you still got FP even if you got lazy at the end..

still congrats for frontpage dude. hope to see more from you. but this time i hope the animation is finished